- All Africa Wildlife Safaris offers Africa Migration Safaris Masai Mara, Lodge & Camping Safari Kenya Tanzania, Balloon Safari Kenya Camping Safaris, Tanzania Lodge Safaris,Kenya Lodge Safari Amboseli Luxury Lodge Safaris, Zanzibar Honeymoon Safaris, Mt Kenya Treks, Cultural Safaris, Bird watching, Mombasa Beach Holidays, Flying Safaris, Kenya walking safaris , Camel Trekking, Serengeti wildlife animal migration safari Kenya, African Safari Tanzania Samburu Lodge Safari, Luxury Holidays, Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing, Wildebeest Tours Kenya
- We offers adventure travel, wildlife tours and cultural safaris to Kenya Uganda and Tanzania. Other trips that are available include Mombasa and Zanzibar Beach Holidays; mountain climbing safaris on Mount Kenya, Mount Kilimanjaro,
- In Tanzania we offer safaris to Northern, Southern, Western circuits including Zanzibar, Bagamoyo and Mafia Island. Our greatest safari experience to Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire. In Zanzibar Islands experiences include surfing, boat driving, swimming diving atmosphere suitable for Beach holidays .
Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa, after Kilimanjaro. The highest peaks of the mountain are Batian (5,199 metres (17,057 ft) , Nelion (5,188 metres (17,021 ft)) and Point Lenana (4,985 metres (16,355 ft)). Mount Kenya is located in central Kenya, just south of the equator,
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and sightseeing tours are organized professionally . Get Mount Kilimanjaro National park information on weather, plants and routes for you travel plans.At the heart of the park is the 5896m Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak and one of the continent’s magnificent sights. It’s also one of the highest volcanoes and among the highest freestanding mountains in the world,
- 7 days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Marangu Route
- 8 days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Machame Route
8 days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Umbwe Route
- Car Rental, Shuttle Buses and Do-it-yourself Safaris
Our fleet of luxury buses and saloon cars include Nissans, Toyotas, Suzuki's, Prados, Land Cruisers, Safari Minibuses with pop-up roofs Shuttle Buses and Omnibuses for conferences intercity transfer within East Africa.
We also offer airport taxi services, "meet and greet" services and transfers by limousines for VIPs. For inquiries please contact us through our online customization form.
Motor Vehicles are available both for self drive hire and chauffeur drive. Our cars are new and well maintained with comprehensive insurance cover and our chauffeurs are professionally trained with no less than five years experience in driving clients on the rough East Africa terrain. When you hire a vehicle from Africa Holiday Tours you are assured of first class service.